I usually walk a dog. He’s a cute corgi. One day, he was sleeping and I shot a video of him. He was shaking his legs while sleeping. I sent the video to my friend, who also has a dog.
My friend indicated that the dog might be dreaming and she guessed that the dog would like to travel like me. That was a fun talk with my friend. After chatting with my friend, I was just wondering what the dog thought.
Well, the dog can’t travel as much or as frequently as we do. Nonetheless, I certainly know that dogs must go out. There are several benefits to letting dogs go out. I’m not an expert, but you can search a lot of information related to walking a dog.
While thinking about what a dog thinks or dreams, I just rethink about my dreams of traveling and exploring the world. It seems that my dream has come true because I already traveled to 30+ countries. Nonetheless, for me, there are still many countries that I would like to visit.
Moreover, I have never been to Africa. That’s a continent that I would like to visit in the future. But, how about a dog?
Does that dog dream about chasing a ball? Does that dog dream about going out? Well, I don’t have an answer. Nevertheless, what I hope is that when he goes out, he’s happy. Sometimes, I don’t allow him to do something, for example, eating something random on the street. He might not be happy, but I have to do that.
Nonetheless, after a walk, I see his smile and that makes me happy. Hopefully, I will walk him and take him on a short trip. So, he can feel something new. I don't know how much he will remember, but I will.
No comments:
Post a Comment