I ordered a new Macbook Air a few weeks ago. It took around 4 weeks to arrive. When the new macbook arrived, I had to do a lot of things.
A key thing was to transfer. That truly needs several hours to complete the process. Thankfully, I got things done at midnight. I got a new laptop. But the old one was still working. I will not use it for work, however, I believe that I can use it in several ways.
The old laptop has been with me for more than 10 years. I traveled with it in so many countries. In the laptop, I still put a lot of photos in the folders. Those photos are just unforgettable. And saving the photos in the old macbook air is actually quite important for me.
Why is it still important? Well, I tried to use one drive on my laptop because I save many photos there. However, I realize that it’s not the same as the one I used before. Hence, I was just thinking that with some changes, I might lose some photos or I might not use one drive anymore. I don’t want to lose any photos. So, saving photos on the old laptop might be a good option because I can make sure that I have an extra device to save those photos.
Cloud service is widely available and people use it every day. Nevertheless, for me, I guess an extra device to save important data might still be useful. My laptop used to crash and I need to get it repaired. It was a long process and some data was just lost. Therefore, for me, an extra laptop could be useful for me. Even though it's old and some software or applications can’t function, I can still use it in several ways.
No comments:
Post a Comment