I truly appreciate that there are so many people who have helped me a lot when I travel. They are from many countries.
He's a staffer who showed me a world-known stadium. He’s very nice and even gave me a small souvenir. I was so surprised.
After that visit, I would never forget him. Hence, a few years later, I went to the stadium and visited him again. I prepared some souvenirs and photos for him. I was glad to see him again and he showed me the stadium again. The memories are just so great.
Nonetheless, a few months ago, I went to that stadium again. Unfortunately, he wasn’t there. His colleague was there and I asked his colleague to check if he would come to the office that day. He was on holiday. Well, I didn’t have his contact. So, this might happen. I just left the souvenirs there and the photos we took last time.
A funny thing is that, his colleague saw the photos and told me that I looked so young. I couldn’t stop laughing. Indeed, it was a while ago. I’m not that young anymore. But I will never forget that kind staffer, who’s her colleague.
I don’t know when I will be able to visit that stadium again. Nonetheless, I know there’s something I couldn’t forget.
I truly appreciate that people are willing to help me or enrich my traveling experience. For me, a key thing is that I should not forget someone who used to help me. That’s very important. Additionally, it would be ideal to maintain good relationships with those people. It’s always a good thing even though we might not speak the same language. I know it sounds weird, but sometimes it’s possible. And nowadays, we can try to use some applications to help us translate some words.
No comments:
Post a Comment