
I asked my hair designer about his plan during the summer. In particular, I would like to know if he planned to go surfing.
There are some reasons. Firstly, I would like to avoid time conflicts. If I know his schedule in advance, I can avoid scheduling the time that doesn’t fit his schedule. In addition, I would like to hear his plan if he’s going to travel. I always like to hear someone’s plans about traveling because there must be something I can learn.
Well, he told me that he didn’t have plans for surfing during the summer. He would like to take a break. He doesn’t like to wake up as early as he used to do. Now, he wants more sleep. He was laughing and I was laughing as well. But, what he said makes sense.
Moreover, he told me something about his workout plan. For him, the most important thing is not about doing a lot of things. It’s about training and recovering. He indicated that he’s so young. Hence, it’s necessary to know his body and its feedback.
I totally agreed with him. For me, I certainly understand that it’s important to take a rest and let your body recover.
Well, for me, I have to think about the hours of sleep. I take this into consideration because a good sleep can help me recover. Otherwise, I won’t have enough energy. That will truly have an impact on the trip.
I enjoyed chatting with the hair designer and we always have pretty conversations. And for us, an important thing in life is health. If we can’t stay healthy, there will be problems and we can’t do many things. However, I know that he still likes surfing and I believe that some day, he will go surfing again if he wants.
No comments:
Post a Comment