9/15/26

not finished yet


A friend sent me a message to ask me if I was available. He’s a great friend from Finland. Every year, we always try to arrange some time to meet.


It’s always wonderful to meet him and his wife. At the same time, his friend also joined us. We walked a bit on the street and then we decided to take a seat in a restaurant.


We ordered some drinks because it was just too hot that day. He prepared chocolates from Finland for me. I was just surprised and glad to see a pack of chocolates. I like chocolates, that’s truly a great present.


We all like traveling. In that afternoon, we talked a lot about traveling. My friend likes skating. Every year, he always goes skating. However, he mentioned one thing on his to-do list.


He would like to travel to Japan for skating. Nonetheless, a key problem is that he doesn’t have enough holidays to arrange a trip to Japan, in particular, in the winter. He was thinking about going to Japan in January, but it’s not easy for him to arrange a trip. Hence, he still wants to do it in the future.


I believe that he will do it one day and he will enjoy it. He always asks me if I achieve my goals of traveling and that always reminds me that I like to travel. That’s how we encourage each other. Sometimes, we tease each other.


In the evening, my friend and his wife went to take a bus home. I waved goodbye to them. Hopefully, we will meet each other again soon. I guess, soon, I will text him to see if he comes to Japan for skating.  I would like to remind him that he should try skating in different countries.

No comments: