I sent a message to a friend, asking him if he was watching the super bowl. Well, the answer was no.
I quickly replied something fun to and he told me not to tell other people. Back then, my friend was in Europe and the kickoff time of the super bowl didn’t fit his schedule. He decided to go to bed because the next day, he had an important meeting.
Sporting events have become popular around the world. However, the kickoff time is always a tough thing to set because there are fans around the world. For example, the FIFA World Cup was held in Mexico, Canada and the U.S.A. in June. Since there are many footballs in Asia, Europe and Africa, the kickoff time has to be set for fans in different continents to watch. That’s always a very difficult thing to do because it’s impossible to fit everyone's expectations because there are so many time zones.
So, when I watched FIFA World Cup matches in June and July, I just recalled the story from a few years ago. My friend and I both like sports. Nonetheless, sometimes, you have to make a decision, which might be tough. You might need to attend an important meeting, you might need to meet a key supplier and so on. And you are not in the “right” time zone. You like to watch the game or the match, but you know that you have to sleep. Otherwise, you won’t have energy.
I guess that’s common for many sports fans. In the end, all you need to do is identify the top priority and identify which game is the most important. For instance, I didn’t truly follow all the matches during the World Cup. Nonetheless, all I knew was that I want to watch the final, no matter where I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment