A few days ago, a friend invited me to go to a baseball hitting place. We had some good memories there.
We were able to do a little bit of exercise. And, we chatted a lot during the break. It was a fun afternoon.
Additionally, I mentioned a new place, which I said that we could try next time. When I talked to my friend, I just thought about the first trip to Japan.
I actually went to 2 or 3 baseball batting places in Japan. I took some photos and tagged my friend. That was quite fun. Moreover, I tried to play in a hitting place. That was really fun because on the screen, you can see real pitchers and they are star players. It seems that you are playing against some stars. That was quite entertaining.
I shared the experience with my friend and I indicated that it was actually a while ago. My friend was just wondering if we can’t see each other in other countries. Well, my guess is that technology isn't a problem. You can implement it into other countries. Nonetheless, the other problem might be licensing. There must be a business about licensing. Furthermore, if it’s related to international business, there is a lot to discuss.
Of course, that was my guess. Nevertheless, that makes me think about going to Japan to experience those hitting places in Japan again. Is there new equipment? Do they implement new technology? There must be something interesting to experience there. Nonetheless, a key thing is that I have to identify a good time to go. And perhaps, I guess I would travel with my friend because he wants to experience it as well. So, we can both go to a hitting place for some fun and see something new (if so). Nevertheless, a key thing is to warm up correctly. We don’t want to be injured.
No comments:
Post a Comment