It was fun to meet a new friend. And a good thing is that he likes traveling.
He used to go to Finland for an exchange program. So, he speaks Finnish. Well, I don’t understand Finnish, so I can’t tell if he speaks Finnish fluently.
Nonetheless, when he talked about traveling, I spoke about it with a strong passion. In particular, he used to see Aurora. That truly makes me so jealous because I have never seen one before. I would really like to do it someday.
At the same time, another friend was with us. She asked that friend what’s the best option to see aurora. Her friend would like to take a trip to see aurora. However, her friend isn’t fluent in English, so she is a bit worried.
My friend traveled alone to see aurora. For him, that’s the best way because he can easily manage his trip. Nevertheless, another friend’s friend can’t do it as my friend did. So, she asked if group travel is a good option.
She shared some itineraries and asked my friend’s opinions. My friend reviewed some trips and he mentioned one tour could be a good option. My friend indicated that, with that tour, she might have the best chance to see aurora.
Well, I never saw aurora. I couldn’t provide any feedback and any suggestions. Nonetheless, by hearing my friend’s suggestion, I only know one thing. I will surely ask my friend before planning a trip to see aurora. I would like to learn from him and possibly, I can arrange a trip that best fits my schedule, budget and expectations.
Going to see aurora must be a fun thing to do. I used to see one of my supervisors and his family take a trip to see aurora. When I saw the photos they shared on Facebook, they were so beautiful. Hopefully, some day, I can make it.
No comments:
Post a Comment