9/22/26

heat stroke


It was a hot summer, indeed. We’ve read news about heat waves in several cities or countries and some accidents related to heat waves.


I went out to meet some friends during the summer. However,  in some afternoons, things were just so difficult. It was so hot outside. Walking on the street, I just felt so thirsty and tired. After walking for a few minutes, I decided to enter a store and get a bottle of sports drink. I don’t want to get a heat stroke.


In addition, when I read the news about the heat wave in Korea, I quickly sent messages to some friends. Thankfully, they are all fine. And they asked me to be careful when going outside.


While traveling, I like to walk on the street to see and feel the city. Nonetheless, nowadays, in the summer, it might not be appropriate to do that because that could hurt yourself. That makes me recall a trip with some high school friends.


We went to an island in the summer. It was quite hot there. So, our trip was simple. We went out in the morning. In the afternoon, we finished lunch and took a break in the guesthouse. We didn’t go anywhere in the afternoon. In the evening, we went out to see the island and have dinner. It wasn’t a bad trip. We had enough time to take a break and we enjoyed the summer.


Well, I guess that could be a good way to travel because in some cities, it’s quite difficult to go out in the summer. It’s just too hot. It might hurt your skin and it might cause heat stroke. Therefore, we have to understand how to adjust during a trip under different weather. I know that many people like sunshine. But sometimes, it’s better to stay inside.

No comments: