8/18/26

world cup


Well, again, let’s talk about the world cup. This is the first world cup with 48 teams participating. Interestingly, some participating federations are very new to many fans and audiences.


For me, during the tournament, I don’t know why. When I was browsing on YouTube, there’s always a video related to Cape Verde. It was about a couple going there for their honeymoon. I didn’t watch the full video. However, it was just shown several times on my screen.


Moreover, fans from some countries had demonstrated their ways to support their national teams and they truly have drawn a lot of attention. Some friends who rarely follow football indicated that they saw some celebrations and chants.


I guess that’s something incredible about football and sporting events. It helps some teams and stars draw attention from the fans around the world. Additionally, there might be some reports or news related to this nation. Furthermore, some fans might be interested in this nation and then decide to take a trip to this nation.


That’s something you can’t ignore. The influence of sports or a tournament could be huge. For example, a football star’s hometown will soon become a hot pot for tourists. Perhaps, some fans would like to watch some football matches to experience the culture of different countries or leagues.


As the new football season will start soon, I guess soon, I will see some friends share photos of some matches. I used to watch English Premier League matches and La Liga matches. Perhaps, I can arrange a trip to watch some matches in other leagues. The experience could be quite different and I can probably learn different chants from different countries. Well, I can learn a little bit, I guess. But the atmosphere in different countries would be quite different.

No comments: