8/20/26

Water


I was chatting with a friend, who moved to France. We talked about life in Europe such as food, school, work and so on.


Suddenly, my friend mentioned hair loss. He indicated that he felt he lost more hair than he did previously. His guess was that the main reason might be water. That’s a possible reason. However, there might not be the only reason for hair loss.


Well, I’m not a doctor or an expert. Nonetheless, I don’t want to see hair loss. After hearing what my friend said, I was just wondering about something to prevent hair loss.


The conversation made me recall a story that I was working in a guesthouse. On the first 2 days in the guesthouse, my friend, who was running the business of the guesthouse, mentioned the water quality in that region. She demonstrated that the water quality is similar to Europe. After hearing what she said, the next day, I decided to change shampoo. We went downtown and I bought a bottle of shampoo that could prevent hair loss.


For me, that’s something worth checking. In some countries, you can drink tap water. Nonetheless, in some countries, bottled water is the best choice. You need to check or ask since you are going to drink and it affects your body. For example, when I was traveling in Florida, in a hotel, a staffer gave me bottled water. Nevertheless, when I was in Disneyland, I always asked for tap water.


Water is so important and supports major body functions. It seems simple. Nevertheless, there are a lot of things that you have to consider. While traveling, an easy way is to search the water quality before departing. Moreover, in a hotel or a hostel, you can ask the staffers to see if the standard fits your expectation.

No comments: