8/25/26

New York


I watched some highlights of a parade. A team in New York won the title. It was a huge thing for the city. My friend actually lives in New York and his wife supports that team.

 

When I read the news and watched the highlights, I just recalled some memories of New York city. I went there to meet a friend. I only had one day there, so I just took a short trip to see the city. It’s a very dynamic city, indeed. Also, I did pass by the stadium of that team, but unfortunately, I didn’t watch a game there.

 

Nevertheless, when I watched the highlights of the parade, I saw several buildings that look familiar. I surely remember that I passed by those places. For me, it was a really short trip. Nonetheless, I’m glad that I made it.

 

I don’t know if people like this kind of mega city. It’s certainly huge and there are so many things to see and experience in the city. Nevertheless, since it’s huge and there are many people, there’s always something that doesn’t look good. Thankfully, I did meet something weird or strange in New York.

 

Moreover, another friend told me that New York is her favorite city in the United States. So, for me, I guess that’s why it can attract millions of tourists each year.

 

Well, I only went to New York once. I guess it would be fun if I could take a trip to New York again. Of course, I would like to meet my friends there. I don’t know if I will make it soon. However, there’s a key thing. I only stayed in New York one day. Next time, I guess I should stay there for at least a week to experience this city.

No comments: