7/28/26

vitamin b


I just took a vitamin b complex from a bottle, which I bought in a drugstore in Japan. Well, I usually buy a lot of things in a drugstore when I travel to Japan.


Vitamin b complex is necessary for me. Hence, buying some vitamin b complex in a drugstore is not something weird. Moreover, there are several well-known vitamin manufacturers from Japan. Hence, buying some bottles of vitamin complex in drugstores in Japan is quite common. Many drugstores even have some campaigns or discounts about vitamin products.


But I used to make mistakes. I traveled to Japan on a business trip. On the first day, I went to a drugstore. A staffer came to me nicely and asked me what I would like. I answered that I was looking for a vitamin b complex. I also mentioned the brand.


I did find what I wanted. Nevertheless, the staffer demonstrated that there was a discount on the private label. He told me that it was a good deal. The quality of the vitamin b complex is good as well. I decided to give it a try.


I bought 3 bottles because there was a discount. Nevertheless, after taking that private label vitamin b, I was just thinking that it was a mistake. I didn’t feel the effect as the staffer mentioned.


That was a huge lesson for me. For my next trip to Japan, I went to drugstores as well. Nonetheless, I only bought the vitamin b that I used to take and I trust it. I didn’t listen to other staffers’ suggestions about other private labels. Indeed, you need to know what to buy during a trip. You might hear some suggestions. Some could be good. Some might be so-so. You need to think about those suggestions and identify the best that fits your expectations and your plan.

No comments: