7/30/26

Nails


I usually cut fingernails on the weekend. For me, it’s a routine. Additionally, I want to keep my hands clear. Of course, I also check toenails as well.


Cutting fingernails or toenails is actually important. If my fingernails or toenails are too long, I feel uncomfortable. I remember that a few years ago, I forgot to cut my fingernails. I was just so uncomfortable and I wasn’t able to even type well. After that time, I always tell myself to check my fingernails and toenails frequently.


Nonetheless, there’s one thing. Do I still cut my nails while traveling? Well, the answer is “it depends.”


Normally, I would check my nails before a trip. If my fingernails or toenails are long, I will cut before taking a trip. If they aren’t too long and I don’t travel for a long time, I will cut my fingernails or toenails after a trip.


Nonetheless, if I take a trip for more than 7 days, I will prepare nail scissors with me. Of course, the scissors will be in the luggage. It’s like a routine. I know that I have to do it around 7 days. So, sometimes, I will put nail scissors in my luggage because it doesn’t require much space.


I don’t know what other people’s routine is. But for me, keeping my hands clean is important. So, cutting fingernails frequently is important. Nonetheless, I made a mistake and my toe was bleeding. It caused a few problems.


Well, I’m planning a trip that will probably last more than a week. I will surely put nail scissors in my luggage. Nonetheless, at the same time, I’m thinking about buying a new travel pack of nail scissors. So, I just need to put the pack in the luggage and I don’t need to change it again.

No comments: