I had dinner with a good friend. He asked me something about insurance.
It was about health insurance because he would have to undergo a nose surgery. It’s not a huge one, but it’s better to have coverage.
He told me about his nose. It actually has bothered him for a while and he couldn’t sleep well. Interestingly, he indicated that every time he traveled to Japan, his nose got much better. Nonetheless, this year, things became different. He didn’t sleep well and he snored loudly. He tried to take a pill, but it turned out that it didn’t work.
He went to a hospital and the doctor checked his nose carefully. The doctor explained the situation detailedly and suggested an operation. Well, that’s the best suggestion. Otherwise, his life will be impacted more seriously.
Another friend had the same symptom and he underwent the surgery. Thankfully, that friend recovered well after the surgery. His nose hasn’t bothered him again. And a key thing is that he sleeps well every day.
Well, as growing older, staying healthy is the most important thing in life. If you have some serious health problems, you might not be able to travel. That’s always a pity. I’m glad that my friend figured out the problem early and decided to undergo a surgery to solve the problem. I believe that very soon, we will travel together again. Meanwhile, after chatting with him, it certainly reminds me that I need to exercise more. I used to exercise frequently, however, I have become lazy these days. Well, an excuse is that I have so much work to do. But it’s an excuse. I have to exercise more and get more energy. That’s the basics. It’s impossible to travel if I’m not healthy. So, I have to make some changes.
No comments:
Post a Comment