A friend told me that he would like to take a trip to Japan after an operation. He hasn’t traveled to another country for a long time.
It wasn’t a serious surgery. He underwent the surgery successfully and he’s fine. Well, a few days ago, he took a trip to another town. For his trip to Japan, he’s still planning. But he already booked flight tickets.
I guess, sometimes, there’s a moment that you would like to travel. For my friend, the main reason is that he hasn’t traveled to another country for so long and he had to undergo an operation. That made me think about something he hasn’t done for a while.
He told me that the last time he went to Japan was several years ago. It’s been such a long time. Since he had to undergo the surgery, he began to think about traveling again. He thought about some countries. Then, he thought that Japan might be a good destination. I totally agreed with his opinion. I told him that it would be a great trip if he makes it.
I also emphasized that if he needs any suggestion, I will provide anything I know. I do hope that he will have a great trip.
Thankfully, he already took a short trip with some friends. It could be a good thing before he plans a trip to Japan because he might get some new ideas about traveling. Additionally, it’s a short test for him to see if his body is ready for a trip.
Well, I shared some ideas about traveling with my friend. I hope that his journey will start soon. Nonetheless, I have to remind him one thing. He likes beer. He does drink a lot. I told him to control this. Staying healthy is a top priority and he can’t drink too much at this moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment