9/3/24

Social media


Just a few days ago, I talked to a friend, who just came back to the apartment. We chatted a little bit and she indicated that she went back from a bistro.

 

I asked her if she liked the atmosphere at the restaurant. Well, she didn’t stay too long at the restaurant because the bistro was closed just 30 minutes after she and her friend entered. She only ordered a cup of cocktail.

 

She liked the cocktail but it’s a little more expensive. Overall, the experience of going to that bistro is great. And she would like to go there again.

 

Then I asked her how she knew that bistro. She mentioned a social media platform. Well, I know that platform, however, I didn’t really use it or download the application. She kept saying that she saw a lot of good restaurants on that platform and told me to check on that platform.

 

Indeed, you can see a lot of information on social media. There are so many platforms and you can see people sharing photos in different cities or sharing experiences about traveling.

 

Without a doubt, I searched on social media platforms to see if there are good places to go while traveling. And I did find some great places after checking on some social media platforms. Nonetheless, after talking to that friend, I just began to think about a question.

 

Do I just rely on some social media platforms? Perhaps, I should explore something else on other social media platforms. Maybe I would see something new or something interesting that I never saw before. Of course, I know that I should not be addicted to social media. Nevertheless, it might be worth trying. Well, I just downloaded the application and began to check if there’s something about traveling.

No comments: