8/29/24

Bike


A friend sent a link to a chat group, in which we talked about football. He demonstrated that he felt so emotional after watching a video.

 

I clicked the link and watched the video. Oh, that video truly made me think about a lot of things. Well, the video is about a man who rode a bike from Mongolia to England. He arrived at the stadium, which is the home of his favorite football team. He met his favorite football star. He couldn’t control it but began to cry. His dream came true, indeed.

 

Well, I can “partially” say that I know how he felt. I went to that football stadium before. Back then, going to that stadium was one of the most important things in my life. Entering the stadium, I truly felt that my dream came true. That atmosphere in the stadium was just fantastic.

 

In addition, he met his favorite football star. That was, of course, well arranged by the team. That man wrote a letter to the club office and the club office staff truly did something amazing and inspiring. I like the football team so much.

 

After the trip, I don’t know if his life will dramatically change. Nonetheless, that trip is surely a great one. He not only inspired himself but also inspired others. My friends and I chatted a lot about that man’s trip. And I told my friends that it would be wonderful to go to that stadium, you won’t regret it. However, it might not be easy to go by bike.

 

Traveling by bike could be very interesting, nonetheless, it’s not easy to do it. I know a friend, who already rode a bike from Europe to Asia. His bike is still in Thailand. A friend plans to do it, but she hasn’t had enough time.

No comments: