9/12/24

Glasses


I saw a friend in the apartment and saw there was something different. I asked her if she had a new pair of glasses. She said yes.

 

For me, glasses are extremely important because I can’t see clearly without glasses. Short-sightedness has been with me for quite a while. I can read with glasses or lenses. Nonetheless, without glasses, I can’t see signs on the street clearly. Hence, I need glasses every day.

 

On a trip to Australia, I stayed at a friend’s place. Back then, I didn’t like to wear glasses. Nevertheless, one day, I went out with my friend’s family. His father pointed to a scene and asked me if I could see it. I said no. Well, he asked me to wear glasses. So, I went to get the glasses. It was the beginning and since then, I have traveled to many countries with glasses.

 

Nonetheless, wearing glasses isn’t always ideal while traveling. For example, if I’m going to a beach, I prefer to wear contact lenses. Hence, I would also prepare contact lenses with me while traveling. Moreover, I also prepared a pair of sunglasses with me to protect my eyes from UV.

 

Well, I don’t really like to wear glasses. Nevertheless, for now, I don’t have other choices. I have to wear glasses because I want to see the scenes of the city clearly on a trip. Additionally, I have to be careful because I can’t destroy or lose my glasses. Otherwise, I might be in trouble. So, I always have 2 pairs of glasses with me. Nevertheless, sometimes, you might have an option. A friend went to Japan and he bought a new pair of glasses easily because there are several eyewear shops where you can get a new pair of glasses fast and easily.

No comments: