8/8/24

MONA LISA


Several weeks ago, I was browsing Facebook and saw a post. The post was very interesting. It was a painting which clearly showed a long queue in front of the painting of Mona Lisa.

 

I couldn’t stop laughing. Well, that painting is quite true. There’s always a long queue in front of Mona Lisa. It’s one of the most famous paintings of the world. When visitors come to the Louvre Museum, a key thing to do is to see the Mona Lisa.

 

When I was on my first trip in Europe, Paris was one of the destinations. One day, I woke up quite late in a hostel and in the afternoon, I decided to go to the Louvre Museum.

 

I took some photos in the museum plaza and decided to enter the museum. I would like to travel slowly, so I just slowly looked around. I saw a sign that clearly showed where to go to see the Mona Lisa. I thought that I had enough time.

 

Nonetheless, a few minutes later, visitors were leaving. I didn’t understand why. Then, I realized that the museum closed soon. So, visitors had to leave. On that day, I didn’t see the Mona Lisa.

 

The next day, I came early and entered the museum. I quickly went to the Hall where the Mona Lisa was displayed. Well, there were many visitors, without doubt. Nonetheless, I was able to take some photos, thankfully.


Seeing the Mona Lisa is quite interesting. It’s probably the most famous painting in the world. For me, I’m glad that I made the decision to see it. I learned about it in an art class at school and a teacher said that it would be interesting to see it from different angles. Nevertheless, it’s extremely difficult to see it from different angles because there are just so many people.

No comments: