8/13/24

Cartoon


A few days ago, I listened to a podcast show. In the show, a guest indicated that he really likes a cartoon character and he likes to buy merchandise of that character.

 

That character is a global well-known one and so many people like it. While listening to the podcast show, I began to think about some trips.

 

On my very trip to Japan, my friends and I would like to go to a cartoon theme park. Nonetheless, back then, we were not able to buy entrance tickets. We had no choices.

 

Nevertheless, last year, a friend decided to take a 10-day trip to Japan. I asked her where she would like to go. She told me that she would like to go to a theme park. I quickly recalled the story that I didn’t go last time. Hence, I told my friend that she had to buy an entrance ticket in advance.

 

She did go to the theme park and enjoyed the trip in Japan. I’m glad that I was able to tell her.

 

I went to a theme museum with some friends on my first trip to Japan. It was so interesting to see so many decorations and several features of animations. Unfortunately, it’s not allowed to take photos in most of the areas.

 

Cartoons have accompanied me while growing up. Of course, cartoons created many memories for many people. Going to a cartoon theme park or a museum is an interesting thing to do. Nonetheless, it’s better to plan earlier. Firstly, you have to do some research to know the location and transportation. Additionally, you have to know how to purchase tickets. If you have to buy tickets first, do it as soon as possible. Thirdly, it’s important to understand the rules and what to see. So, you can avoid mistakes and enjoy the trip.

No comments: