8/20/24

I think I will come back


“Hey, are you staying in that place in July?” I got a message from a friend, who has traveled a lot this year.

 

I met him in a hostel and we shared some experiences about traveling in different countries with each other. He’s from an island in Portugal and we did talk about the difference in milk among some countries.

 

He left for other countries to keep his journey going. One day, he texted me and asked me if I would be in the city where I live. He would like to come back again.

 

While traveling, I like to meet new friends. It’s always great to meet new friends. Firstly, it’s wonderful to meet people around the world. You can learn from others’ traveling experience and their journeys. At the same time, it’s great to meet local people. They can tell you where the cool places are. They can share where to find the great food.

 

Normally, I said that I would like to see them again in the future. However, most of the time, it’s not easy to meet them again. Each one has his or her plan and it might not be easy to arrange a meeting in the same city.

 

When I received the message from that friend, I was so glad. Firstly, he does remember me. Secondly, I can hear what he has done over the last several months. Thirdly, we would be able to visit or discover some other places.

 

I thought about some friends these days because I’ve met them for several years. We used to live in the same city. We used to go to a bar to get some beers. We used to go traveling together. Nonetheless, a couple of months ago, I met a friend, who eventually came to the city where I live. Yes, he came back earlier than I expected.

No comments: