7/25/24

One that I didn’t go


I received a message on Facebook messenger. A friend provided her ideas on my trip to Paris. She indicated that we would go to a restaurant that provides a very unique dining experience.

 

Unfortunately, I didn’t manage my time well during that trip and we didn’t go to that restaurant. Nonetheless, a few days ago, I saw another friend’s story on Instagram. She went to a restaurant that provides dining experience as that restaurant provides.

 

After seeing another friend’s story on Instagram, I began to think about the restaurant that I didn’t go to. Before taking a trip, I usually ask some friends to provide some suggestions. Some friends are very nice and provide great suggestions.

 

In addition, some friends who have rich experience in traveling would demonstrate that there are some “must-visit” places such as museums and restaurants. Those friends also told me the main reasons why I have to visit those places. Well, I didn’t go to all the places that my friends recommended. Nonetheless, I always try my best to have an interesting experience during each trip.

 

I don’t know when I will come to Paris again. However, that restaurant is always on the list. Once I make the trip, I will check if the restaurant is still there. Additionally, I hope to be able to make a reservation.

 

Looking back, I used to plan to go to some restaurants, stores, museums and so on while traveling. Nevertheless, sometimes, things went unexpectedly and I had to make changes. It’s a pity that I couldn’t go to those places. Nonetheless, I can’t turn back the clock and have to look forward. Well, I will see if I can visit those cities again. Hopefully, I will have an opportunity to visit those places that I missed previously. Well, hopefully, I won’t wait too long.

No comments: