7/23/24

Clothes


I was standing in front of a clothes dryer and took out my clothes. However, I found that I made a mistake.

 

I checked the laundry labels on a T-shirt, which I like very much. It clearly shows “Do not tumble dry.” Well, the T-shirt still looks ok. However, I really don’t know what will happen in the future.

 

While traveling, more or less, I will buy some clothes. Sometimes, I found some clothes that were on sale. Sometimes, I saw some shirts that looked really cool. I bought them and I like to share the stories of those clothes.

 

However, a key thing is about cleaning those clothes. Normally, I don’t think too much. I just put those clothes in the washing machine. However, it’s actually important to read the laundry labels before washing.

 

For me, it’s a bad habit that I don’t like to read the labels. Nonetheless, without reading the labels, I might make some mistakes. This is a huge lesson for me. I will carefully read the labels and descriptions for sure.

 

Sometimes, you like to see something with a global standard. So, you can understand easily. For example, with these laundry labels, I can understand the laundry options and requirements no matter where I buy clothes.

 

I like traveling and I like to buy some clothes while traveling. In particular, I like to see some clothes or shirts that look special and unique. And, of course, it will be better if they are on sale. I’m glad that I realize the importance of reading the laundry labels. Next time, I will make sure that I read the labels first. Moreover, before buying clothes in another country, I will take a look at the labels as well. But now, I have to read the labels of the clothes I have and avoid the same problem again.

No comments: