7/9/24

I want to have a go


A few weeks ago, I watched an interview on YouTube. The host used to be a football star and he interviewed another football star who used to win the World Cup.

 

That player who used to win the World Cup didn’t have a great ending of his career as many fans expected. In the interview, he mentioned a story. A few years ago, he didn’t enjoy playing in a team and the relations between him and the coach were intense. One day, he told the coach that he would like to go.

 

In the end, that player was transferred to another team. Well, it wasn’t a great story. Nonetheless, when I watched that interview, I began to think about the moment that I just want to go somewhere or just want to take a trip to some countries.

 

Well, a football superstar used to ask for a go. In our life, we sometimes might have a moment that we just want to leave for some places. For example, a few weeks ago, I saw several friends travel to Iceland. Most of them watched a movie and thought about going to Iceland. Previously, they thought about it. But, that movie gave them an idea of “go’.

 

For me, there are several times that I just want to go somewhere. Well, sometimes, it was just something emotional. However, sometimes, the voice within was loud and I eventually took several trips. For example, one time, I didn’t feel well while doing a job. I chose to take a weekend off and came back to the town where I went to college. It was a short trip, but I met some old friends and regained some energy. There are some moments that we feel unwell and we need to recharge. Sometimes, just listen to your heart and go do something.

No comments: