7/4/24

Washington, D.C.


A few months ago, I listened to a podcast show. In the show, the host mentioned his trip in Washington, D.C. He went to D.C. with some athletes.

 

In the show, the host indicated that there are some places worth visiting. Nonetheless, he doesn’t like to go to the White House because for him, there’s nothing truly attractive.

 

Well, I went to Washing, D.C. 3 times. And I did have a great time in this district. The first time that I went to D.C. was in the winter. A friend is very nice and he hosted me in his apartment.

 

He showed me around the district, and I tasted some food there. Very interestingly, there are some restaurants that serve good Asian food. My friend and I frequently went to a restaurant that provides authentic Vietnamese food.

 

In addition, the transportation is actually quite good. I took the metro to several places. Back then, my friend didn’t have a car. However, we could go to many places without too many problems. Moreover, I could easily visit some tourist attractions by taking the metro.

 

Finally, I have some experience in working in public policy. There are really a lot of things going on in this district. I like to hear some people’s experiences in this district and in this district, you can learn so many things about history, in particular, modern history. And I used to go to some libraries in Washington, D.C. several years ago.

 

I haven’t been to Washington, D.C. for quite a while. Nonetheless, D.C. could be a destination that I would like to visit again. Well, it might not be in the near future. A few days ago, I just texted my friend and he still lives in Washington, D.C., and visiting him again sounds like a good idea.

No comments: