7/18/24

Come visit us


A couple of months ago, I had dinner with some old friends. We really enjoyed the dinner and talked a lot. And a friend, who is doing business in China, indicated that he and his wife would like to see us visit them soon.

 

Well, it’s not a surprise to hear him saying that. Because in the previous dinner, he mentioned that as well. He’s a really nice person and I guess we will visit him soon.

 

In addition, he kept saying that he knows some good places to go. Moreover, the cost of going to the region where he lives isn't so high. Furthermore, a friend never went to Shanghai before and Shanghai isn’t far from the region. So, we could add Shanghai into one of the destinations.

 

Overall, it was a great night and a great dinner. And we had a conclusion. If we are able to organize a 4-day or 5-day trip, we should visit that friend. And adding Shanghai into the trip will make this trip more interesting.

 

I went to Shanghai several years ago and it was a short trip. I visited some cool places. However, it was too short and I realized that I should have stayed longer. Of course, you never think it’s enough when you visit a place with a rich history and a dynamic lifestyle.

 

A few days ago, we were talking about “the trip.” Well, we still don’t have specific dates yet. However, it seems that things are getting closer. I’m asking some friends who live in Shanghai and hope to grab a cup of coffee with them. Additionally, I’m studying a little bit more about the region to see if there are some places that I shouldn’t ignore. Hopefully, this trip will come soon and will be a memorable one.

No comments: