5/21/24

Mountains


I was walking on the street. My colleagues and I just finished eating pasta in a restaurant.

 

On the street, I talked to a colleague and indicated that she wasn’t in the office last week. She told me that she went mountain climbing. However, due to the weather, she couldn’t go to the mountains that she planned to go.

 

While listening to her story about mountain climbing, I just recalled a story that another friend went mountain climbing in Japan.

 

Her dad planned a family trip to Japan. The main objective of that trip was to go to Mount Fuji. Before taking the trip, her dad organized several trips to climb local mountains.

 

So back then, I saw my friend share several photos each weekend. She shares some photos that she took on the mountains. With good practice, later on, I saw my friend post photos that she and her family successfully went to Mount Fuji.

 

I shared my friend’s story to my colleague. My colleague also mentioned her friend’s story. Her friend also went mountain climbing in Japan and the trip was pretty good. Hence, my colleague demonstrated that she would like to plan a trip to Japan for mountain climbing in the future.

 

I like nature, however, mountain climbing is not my top priority while traveling. Nonetheless, I saw some people go to several mountains and share lots of photos. To go mountain climbing, it’s very important to have a good plan. Firstly, some mountains are not open during some period in a year and you have to confirm the date earlier. Additionally, you have to book a guest house or a cabin near the mountains. The bedrooms are limited and you have to book as early as possible. Thirdly, you have to check the weather carefully to avoid taking a trip on a bad day. Hence, there’s a lot to prepare before going to the mountains abroad. For many people, the views on the mountains are the best rewards for them.

No comments: