4/16/24

Toilet in a hostel


A few months ago, I stayed in a hostel. However, there was a serious problem in that hostel.

 

One day, I went to the toilet, but the toilet I went to was a toilet in a train station, which is near the hostel. Well, it’s hard to explain what really happened in that hostel toilet. Anyway, it wasn’t clean and it wasn’t a good idea to go to that toilet.

 

While traveling, it’s important to stay in a place which is clean and comfortable. Nonetheless, sometimes, the situation might not be as good as you expected. Overall, the experience of staying in that hostel wasn’t bad, nevertheless, the toilet wasn’t clean that day.

 

Moreover, I used to face another problem about toilets while traveling. One time, I was traveling in a country in Eastern Europe. I chose to stay in the hostel. The room in the hostel room was ok. Nonetheless, a serious problem was that there were not so many toilets. Sometimes, you have to wait for a few minutes. Those few minutes might be one of the longest moments in life.

 

It's certainly not good to stay in a place, which is not clean, during a trip. And, if the toilet in a hostel or a hotel isn’t clean, it’s just even worse. For me, it’s always ideal to stay in a place, which is clean and comfortable. Before taking a trip, I will check information on the website and read the comments about the hostels, the hotels or the Airbnb places. If lots of tourists left comments and indicated that the place wasn’t clean, I wouldn’t consider booking a room there. Nowadays, it’s good that there is a lot of information on platforms and websites. So, we can review other people’s experiences about traveling and those reviews could help us avoid some problems. Nonetheless, sometimes, I have to make some compromises, for example, I have some constraints such as budget or location.

No comments: