3/7/24

Plan a trip to your hometown?


A few months ago, I was chatting with some friends about the new year’s plan. Of course, we talked about planning some trips. Suddenly, a friend asked an interesting question.

 

“How about planning a trip to your hometown?”

 

Then, she kept asking,

“What are the top 5 places to go in your hometown?”

 

Well, we each began to think about some cool places in our hometown. If I’m a tourist guide, what will I do to host my friends?

 

It actually took me some minutes to figure out a plan. So, here’s my plan.

 

Firstly, we would go to an old town. In the old town, there is a suspension bridge. It’s not a long one, but by crossing the bridge, we can see the river and the mountains. Moreover, there’s an old theater, where you can still see old posters and decorations.

 

In addition, there are several good restaurants in my hometown. For example, there is a good noodle restaurant. However, there’s always a long queue on holidays. Furthermore, if you are a vegetarian, there are some good choices for vegetarians. And there’s a night market on Saturday. So, you don’t need to worry about food.

 

Finally, there’s another old town. There is an old house with rich history and a couple of years ago, there was a TV series filmed which was based on this family’s story. Meanwhile, there are good pastry stores near the old house.

 

I just quickly came up with some ideas about planning a trip to my hometown. A friend really liked my idea and asked me to organize a trip soon. Well, yes, it will be great to host them to visit my hometown and hopefully, the trip will become real soon. At the same time, I’m looking forward to visiting other friends’ hometowns. 

No comments: