2/1/24

Shaver


A few days ago, I wanted to shave my beard. However, I realized that there was a problem.

 

I just threw away a shaver and I didn’t have a new one because I didn’t have time to buy new shavers.

 

While traveling, we have to pack some personal stuff. For example, some people need to have a face wash that he or she normally uses during a trip. Additionally, some friends prepare a small container, so they fill shampoo or body wash in it. Hence, they can use shampoo or body wash they frequently use at home. In particular, some friends’ skin type is sensitive. They might not want to use shampoo or body wash provided by a hotel.

 

Well, normally, a hotel will provide shampoo, body wash, shaver, toothbrush, and some other stuff. So, I usually don’t have to pack these in my luggage. Nonetheless, I usually prepare a face wash with me for some reasons. Firstly, a hostel usually doesn’t provide face wash. Secondly, I would like to clean my face every day. Thirdly, it might not be easy for me to buy face wash during a trip. As such, preparing face wash before a trip is now necessary.

 

Eventually, I got some free time. I went to a shop to buy shavers and at the same time, I saw some face washes on sale. I bought some face washes as well. Moreover, I saw some travel packs. I was just thinking about how to prepare for the next trip. Those travel packs helped me rethink what products I need to prepare and what size best fits my requirements. Of course, I have to check what the hotel will provide before a trip. So, I won’t pack too much stuff in the luggage and there won’t be too much waste created during a trip. 

No comments: