1/30/24

Eye problems


Last summer, there were some problems with my eyes. At the beginning, I thought that it wasn’t a serious problem.

 

However, it took me several weeks to fully recover. An ophthalmologist indicated that I had to sleep more and a very important thing, I shouldn’t use a mobile phone or a laptop for a long time. I have to let my eyes take a break.

 

Now, my eyes are fine and I always keep in mind that I need to take a break after working for a while. Thankfully, really, I don’t have a huge concern for my health.

 

I used to face some eye problems. But, it usually took me around a week to fully recover. But, this time, I truly learned a huge lesson. I certainly have to take care of my health.

 

After the covid-19 pandemic, lots of people are aware of the importance of health. And, after facing a serious eye problem last summer, I don’t take health for granted. I realized a key thing. I’ve been lucky to travel to so many countries. Sometimes, I caught a cold during a trip. But, it wasn’t a serious problem. I can keep traveling.

 

For sure, I would like to travel to more countries in the future. There are so many countries and cities that I haven’t been to. I would like to see beautiful scenes, experience different cultures, taste great food, meet new friends and so on. However, I know that for now, staying healthy is the top priority. Without being healthy, I won’t be able to travel. Moreover, I have to prepare well for a trip. Personal medicines and supplements are necessary to pack. Furthermore, I have to exercise routinely and learn to correctly take a break in daily life. Then, traveling. Traveling is a great way for me to regain energy. 

No comments: