2/13/24

Money


A few months ago, I watched a video on YouTube. A Youtuber and his team went to travel. They went to an outlet, and they had just bought a lot of things.


The content was pretty interesting. Additionally, the youtuber just mentioned that they bought too much. Moreover, he was joking that they might not have enough money to take a taxi to the airport.


While hearing that, I just couldn’t stop laughing. That just made me recall a trip to Japan.


It was my first trip to Japan. I went to Tokyo with some friends. Before going there, some friends asked me if I could buy some souvenirs for them. Well, they didn’t ask me to buy something crazy, so back then, I said “Yes.”


During the trip, I just couldn’t believe that there were so many cool things to purchase in Japan. I went to several shops. I bought some souvenirs, clothes and went to drugstores to get personal supplements.


On the last day of the trip, I checked my pocket and well, I realized that I actually spent too much money. I might not have enough money to have dinner that night. What’s even more interesting, I had to go out with my friends for dinner. Thankfully, we didn’t spend too much money on dinner that night.


However, when I came to the airport and was ready to take a return flight, I saw some Japanese pastries that were well packed. I decided to buy some pastries as souvenirs. But, I didn’t have enough money and all I could do was to use my debit card. Thankfully, I still had a little bit of money in my bank account. I told a friend about this story when I handed in some presents. She just couldn’t believe that I would over buy during a trip.

No comments: