1/4/24

Read the comments


A couple of months ago, a friend and I went to visit a friend. We arranged a 2-day trip. Hence, I decided to book a hotel room or a room in the guest house for 1 night.

 

I checked on booking.com and quickly booked a guest house room. However, things became interesting after booking the room. I followed the instructions and added the contact of the guest house service. Then, when I checked the contact, there was a link on Agoda. I clicked the link and I read some comments.

 

Mostly, those comments aren’t good. Many tourists blamed the guest house and indicated so many problems. I couldn’t believe what I read, nonetheless, I had to think about this problem seriously. I talked to my friends, then we decided that booking another hotel room might be ideal.

 

In the end, the trip was good. We stayed in a hotel room for one night and breakfast was included. It wasn’t a bad deal and the next time, I might book that hotel room again.

 

Nowadays, there is a lot of information online. People can search for information before a trip. By searching for enough information, it certainly helps plan a trip. In particular, if you can learn from other people’s experiences, it will truly help. Reading some comments online is a good way to do it. However, it’s important to read the comments carefully. Some comments are managed by marketing agencies and you might not have a clear view. So, it’s better to read some comments on different platforms and check the rating/grades. Nonetheless, the most important thing is that you have to understand what you want and what you need. As such, you know what to prepare to plan a trip and how to search for information you need, and eventually arrange a trip that satisfies your expectations. 

No comments: