1/2/24

Hair dryer


A couple months ago, I stayed in a hostel. In the hostel, I saw a friend use 2 hair dryers at the same time. I asked why she used 2 hair dryers and she replied that her hair is long and using 2 hair dryers would dry her hair faster.

 

Well, after seeing her use hair dryers, I thought about a trip to India. Several years ago, I took a trip to India. After spending a couple of days in Delhi, my friend and I went to a city in central India for a friend’s wedding.

 

We stayed in a villa, which is pretty nice. The room was good, however, the next day, there was a problem. I had my hair washed, but I didn’t see a hair dryer in the room or in the bathroom. I asked a staffer in the villa to see whether there was a hair dryer.

 

A few minutes later, the staffer came back without a hair dryer. But, I still have to dry my hair. Then, I asked my friend, who’s from India, to see whether she knew how to do it.

 

In the end, I just let my hair dry “naturally” during the stay in central India. For me, I wash my hair every day. Without a hair dryer, it’s just not so easy. In particular, I have to wait for a few more minutes to make sure my hair is fully dry.

 

It was an interesting trip in India. However, I never thought that a hair dryer would be an issue. A couple of days ago, I saw a friend who went on a trip and he had a hair dryer in his luggage. Well, that might be a good idea if I know that a hair dryer is not available in the hotel. 

No comments: