12/7/23

Slovenia


A couple of days ago, I met a friend from Slovenia. We used to stay in the same hostel and play basketball. Moreover, we talked a lot about history in China because that’s a major area that he’s studying.

 

It’s great to meet him again. However, at the beginning, I made a mistake. I arrived at the hostel a bit earlier than he did. In the hostel, we met and I asked where he’s coming from. He told me that he’s from Slovenia, nonetheless, I thought that was another country in Europe. Anyway, that’s my fault. After knowing that he’s from Slovenia, I told him that I used to visit Slovenia.

 

I took a train from Croatia to Ljubljana and it wasn’t a smooth trip. But, I made the trip. I didn’t spend too much time in Ljubljana and it was a very quick trip, however, it was still good.

 

I had a quick view of the city and have learned a bit about the country.

 

After going back from Ljubljana to Croatia, I uploaded some photos on Facebook and some friends told me that there are a lot of beautiful places to go in that country. Some of those friends went to Slovenia before, so they know some places that are worthwhile to visit.

 

However, it’s been a while since the last time I visited Slovenia. I still don’t have another opportunity to visit that country again. Nonetheless, I met a new friend from Slovenia and I believe that in the future, I will come to visit him. Moreover, I would prefer to stay a little bit longer and see other cities. And, in particular, during my first trip to Slovenia, I didn’t have enough time to have a meal in Slovenia. For the next trip, I really need to take a break and enjoy some meals there. 

No comments: