12/12/23

Pinterest


I don’t know how many people are still using Pinterest. I opened an account on Pinterest a long time ago. However, I didn’t actively use it previously.

 

Nonetheless, a few years ago, a friend began to upload some of his design portfolio on Pinterest and asked me to follow him. I did. And, since then, I’ve been actively using Pinterest. Most of the time, I just saved some pins that l think it might be useful.

 

A couple of months ago, I found something which is so useful for traveling. Here are some examples.

Firstly, I saw some infographics, in which I can see the basic information of a country. For instance, the currency and the language. Additionally, you can see whether it’s necessary to pay tips in this country. Moreover, it also suggests some good activities to do.

 

In addition, there’s something even more interesting. I saw a wine map in Spain. I didn’t hesitate to share it with a friend, who really likes wine. For him, I believe this wine map could be very helpful to organize a trip to some of these cities to taste great wines. Well, I believe that someday, he’ll probably go to most of these cities.

 

Last but not least, there are some useful maps. For instance, I saw a map, which indicates that in some countries, you can drink tap water. This could solve many people’s problems and they can decide if it’s ok to drink tap water.

 

There are so many ways to prepare for a trip and search for information. Everyone can use different platforms to search for ideas. Using Pinterest could be a good way for many people to plan a trip and search for more information. In particular, you can have necessary information in just one photo, which is very useful. For me, I will surely save more pins for traveling. 

No comments: