12/5/23

Instant noodles


A couple of months ago, I met a friend from India in a hostel. He indicated that he’s from Bangalore and currently working in a marketing technology company. One evening, he was in the kitchen and had his dinner. That evening, his dinner was instant noodles.

 

Occasionally, I like to have instant noodles for dinner. It’s not a bad idea to get instant noodles for several reasons. Firstly, it’s fast and easy to prepare. You just need hot water and wait for a few minutes to prepare instant noodles. Additionally, most of the time, instant noodles are a cheap option for me. Well, some instant noodles are expensive. But, basically, it’s a good option if I don’t want to spend too much money that day. Thirdly, it’s easy to store. I can buy some packs of instant noodles and put them in the cabinet. Normally, I don’t have to worry that instant noodles would expire. I usually eat them before the expiration date.

 

After traveling to several countries, it’s quite interesting to taste some instant noodles from different countries. My parents bought some Japanese instant noodles for me when I was a kid. When I ate Japanese instant noodles for the first time in my life, I was amazed by the quality. It actually tasted good. Since then, I have had a great impression on Japanese instant noodles.

 

When I was traveling to Japan, I did buy some instant noodles in the convenience stores and in the supermarkets. Well, I spent most of my time in Japan tasting Japanese food, but, tasting some instant noodles at midnight isn’t a bad idea. Moreover, some of my friends like to see me give them some instant noodles as a gift. In particular, there are so many instant noodles with very unique flavors, which are only available in Japan.

No comments: