11/14/23

Party on Thursday?


A couple of days ago, I saw a photo on a friend’s Facebook post. He and other friends went to a party on Thursday night.

While seeing the photo, I recalled some memories while I was in Paris. I used to spend like 2 weeks in Paris. One day, I met a great friend and she told me that we could go to a party on a boat on Thursday. There’s usually a party on Thursday and one of her friends is good at arranging those parties.

On Thursday evening, I met my friend at a park nearby her office. Then, we went to a place nearby the Museum Orsay. We saw her friend, who arranged the party, and some other friends were also waiting in the queue. We didn’t wait too long and entered the boat.

On the boat, there were a lot of champagnes available. Before 8:00 p.m., you can drink as much champagne as you want. Drinking champagne on a boat in Paris sounds really like a great idea and I did drink several glasses of champagne. After 8:00 p.m., we stopped drinking champagne and began to dance. Overall, it was a fun night and we enjoyed the party. Moreover, I met new friends.

However, the next morning, I felt a bit tired. Well, I was on holiday, and I didn’t have to go to work. Nonetheless, I texted my friend and she indicated that she had a headache and had to take a pill before going to work. Going to a party on Thursday wasn’t a bad idea. We didn’t party until midnight, and we arrived at home safely. Nevertheless, the most important thing is that it’s better to avoid over-drinking. Additionally, please remember to wake up on time if you need to go to the office or finish some work the next morning. 

No comments: