7/6/23

Parking space


I took a short trip with a friend in March. Before the trip, I decided to book a room in a guesthouse on booking.com. The guest house looks new and clean on the website.

As the days were approaching, I chose to make a call to confirm the reservation and ask some questions about the guesthouse. On the phone, the manager of the guesthouse was very nice and he answered all the questions. The most important thing is that my friend and I would like to drive to the guest house. We needed to see whether there were parking spaces in the guest house.

The guesthouse manager indicated that there are parking spaces in the guesthouse and he replied to me that it’s better to arrive early because the parking slots are limited.

We arrived at 7 p.m., and thankfully, there were still parking slots. My friend and I enjoyed staying at that guesthouse. Additionally, my friend indicated it would be possible to come back again.

While traveling by car, parking could be a problem. The guesthouse we stayed during this short trip provided parking spaces, which is great. Moreover, the parking slot is just in front of the guesthouse.

I used to travel with some other friends in Northern Spain. A friend booked an apartment on booking.com. The apartment was really nice and the view is just so great. However, the only problem was that the parking space was not so close to the apartment. Walking isn’t a bad thing to do while traveling. But, one morning, it was raining and we had to go to the parking space with an umbrella. Thankfully, it wasn’t raining heavily.

Traveling by car is a great thing worth trying. However, there is something that needs to be confirmed before a trip. Parking spaces might be very important. In particular, once you couldn’t find a parking slot for more than 30 minutes or an hour, it might drive you crazy. 

No comments: