6/27/23

Outlet


Yesterday, I watched a YouTube video online. A YouTuber traveled with his family and one day, they went to an outlet in Japan.

They stayed in the outlet for a while and his family members bought lots of merchandise.

Several years ago, I was in Barcelona and a friend indicated that it might be good to go to an outlet there. Hence, we rearranged our schedule. We woke up early and took a bus to the outlet.

There are really a lot of brands in the outlet. Then, my friends and I decided to meet a few hours later in front of a store. Before that, we can just visit some shops that we would like to go to in the outlet.

In the end, I bought a suit, a friend bought a pair of sunglasses and some friends bought clothes. We didn’t buy too much, but just got something that we thought was affordable.

However, when we got on the bus, we were shocked. We saw some families buying a lot of products. There were so many bags, and I truly couldn’t count how many things they bought.

A few days ago, a friend texted me that he would go to an outlet in the United States, and he asked me if I would like to buy something. Eventually, I didn’t ask him to buy anything for me in the outlet, but I truly appreciate that he asked me. Going to an outlet might be necessary for some people while traveling because they might discover several products at a lower price. In particular, if some products were so expensive before the discount. Nonetheless, there are some other costs. Normally, an outlet is not downtown, hence, you have to calculate how much time you would like to spend in an outlet. If you plan to visit an outlet and other places in just one day, you might not have enough time. 

No comments: