6/29/23

Chocolate


A few days ago, I watched a YouTube video. A well-known YouTuber and his team were traveling in South Korea. They stayed in a resort and the facilities were so great.

In addition, they went shopping and in a store, one of his staffers bought a lot of chocolates that are only available in that region. That truly drew my attention because I like chocolate. While traveling, I frequently buy chocolate-related products as a gift or souvenir. Hence, I took a note after watching the video.

Previously, I went to several chocolate shops while traveling. I went to Brussels and went to several chocolate shops. A friend from Brussels took me to his favorite chocolate shop and I bought some chocolates, which are just awesome.

Moreover, I went to Shanghai to visit a friend several years ago. One morning, my friend and I went to an M&M's World store. It was actually amazing and I wish I could stay in that store longer. However, we didn’t have enough time and eventually, I didn’t buy any chocolates there.

Finally, I went to take a cruise trip from Finland to Sweden. Before boarding, my friend and I went to a local supermarket in Helsinki to buy some chocolates. My friend indicated that it’s better to prepare some food first because it’s quite expensive to buy snacks on the boat. I still remember those chocolates tasted really good and I hope to taste them again soon. Furthermore, I saw some chocolates from Finland in a local store in my home country. I quickly asked a friend whether these chocolates are worth trying. He told me that those chocolates are his favorite.
Chocolate has been one of the most popular foods of the world. You can basically see chocolates in every supermarket or store around the world. While traveling, it would be cool to taste some special edition chocolates. 

No comments: