6/1/23

My first flight


Around 3 or 4 months ago, I watched some videos on YouTube. A well-known YouTuber shared his experience on taking kids to travel.


In the video, it showed one of his kids, it was his first time taking a plane. And, the YouTuber was a bit concerned whether his kid will feel comfortable on the flight. Overall, the trip was great and he was glad to see his kids enjoy the trip.


After watching the video, I think of my first time taking a flight. My parents arranged a family trip and they took my brothers and me to Hong Kong. Back then, I didn’t know anything, all I did was just follow my parents and their friends. I couldn’t speak a word in English and knew nothing about passing the customer or the security. But, overall, it was an interesting trip. At least, I took a round-trip flight.


That YouTuber has 2 kids now and they are under 6 years old. It is great that they could travel with their parents when they are just kids. That YouTuber indicated that there are several changes after the outbreak of the covid-19. Taking kids to travel isn’t very easy, he also shared some tips about taking kids to travel. Those tips might be really helpful for some parents if they would like to take their kids to travel. Well, I don’t know whether the 2 kids of that YouTuber will remember a lot about the trip. But, I believe that in the future, those kids will travel to several countries and they will find their ways to enjoy traveling. They had a great start to travel and they seem to be extremely happy on the video. I would like to see that YouTuber takes his kids to travel more and see his kids’ reactions in each journey.​​ 

No comments: