5/25/23

Too tired


A few months ago, I finished a lot of work and went back home. I laid down on the couch and when I woke up, it was 9 a.m.

I was just too tired that day and slept on the couch. I didn’t think that I would be that tired, however, I just fell asleep all night. After waking up, I thought about my trip to the United States.

It was my first time traveling to the United States. I arrived in Boston at night and took a bus to New York. I got on the bus late at night and I fell asleep quickly after sitting. After several hours, I woke up and saw the scenes outside. I knew that I was in New York. A few minutes later, I got off the bus.

I didn’t stay in New York for a long time, however, it was great to visit New York. I took the bus from New York to Boston a couple of days later. I waved goodbye to a friend and got on the bus. It didn’t take a long time and I slept on the bus again. I did sleep for a long time again. I got on the bus at noon and when I woke up, it was really dark. And, a few minutes later, I got off the bus and I arrived in Boston.
I guess the reason why I slept so long was because I had jet lag. But, during that period, I was busy working on so many things at the same time. Sleeping on the bus for a long time was actually very helpful for me to regain energy. Thankfully, I got some energy back after sleeping for several hours. And, after waking up, I was ready for a new journey.   

No comments: