5/9/23

Handwriting


A few years ago, a friend asked me whether I would like to travel to Austria in the winter. Back then, I never visited Austria and I thought it was a great idea.


However, I had little knowledge about Austria. My friend and I studied a bit and we decided to stay in Vienna. After making the decision, I asked a friend who is from Austria to provide some suggestions.


A few days later, he gave me a paper, in which he wrote down several good places worth visiting in Vienna. Well, I carefully read the list he provided and I just understood a little bit. He is surely a nice friend and is willing to help me organize a great trip.


However, I didn’t know much about his handwriting. A few days later, another friend told me that he would travel to Vienna with his family. I passed that paper to him.


It’s very common to ask for some suggestions from your friend if he or she is from that city or that region. For me, I also like to provide some ideas to my friends if they ask me. But, I usually send them a link via google map. On the map, I would like some good places. Hence, it would be easier for them to arrange their trips.


Nonetheless, everyone has his or her way to travel. Some friends like to read everything on paper. Some people like to store all information in a smartphone. It depends on each person’s decision. For example, some of my friends don’t like to go out with a phone while traveling. Thus, a paper with a list of recommendations is a good fit. I actually didn't use that friend’s suggestion because I could not read his handwriting very well. But, I truly appreciate that he was willing to help me. 

No comments: