4/25/23

Check before going out


It was 11:30 a.m., and my friends and I were ready to check out of a hotel. I carefully checked the bed, the table and so on.

It’s extremely important to check carefully before going out. Otherwise, there might be some problems. For example, a friend left his mobile charger in the hotel room and he had to call the hotel to help him get the charger back.

Moreover, while traveling, I always check what I need during the day before going out. For example, my wallet, cap, and so on. Sometimes, I need to put an umbrella in the bag.

For some friends, they like to have their passports with them. However, a few years ago, I was traveling in Rio with several friends. A friend would like to have her passport with her. A friend from Brazil indicated that it might not be a good idea, so she left the passport in the apartment we rented.

For me, I don’t like to carry a big bag while traveling. So, I usually don’t take too much when going out. However, some friends do travel in a different way. Moreover, I have a friend who believes in astrology. He checks astrology forecasts everyday and there’s no exception when he travels. For example, he checks the lucky color of the day, so he will put on the clothes or pants with that color. However, sometimes, the lucky color mentioned by the astrologist causes some problems because my friend doesn’t have any clothes in that color.

During a trip, it’s important to check what you should take carefully before going out. Additionally, before checking out, it’s important to avoid leaving important personal belongings in a hotel or an apartment. In particular, if you are going to a country that is so far away from your home country, it might really take a while to get your personal belongings back. 

No comments: