3/30/23

Wine


A few days ago, I went to a supermarket to see whether there was something good to drink. I didn’t see anything I wanted and left. On the way back home, I passed by a wine shop.


Well, the experience in that shop was quite interesting. I was checking whether there were any wines on sale and a staffer was trying to let me know about the campaign at the store. However, she saw a cockroach. She began to yell, but very quickly, used a broom and a dustpan to get the job done. Thus, the floor is clean.


I kept checking the wines at the shop and there were several types of wines available. For example, there are sparkling wines from Austria, red wines from France or Spain. Anyway, there are lots of types of wines. The staffer is nice and we began to chat.


She shared some experience of tasting wine and indicated that the ownership group has a very unique view of importing wines.


We kept talking and I recalled a wine tasting journey.


A friend organized a trip to a winery. We woke up early to gather at a metro station. Then, we went to the winery by bus.


In the winery, the tour guide introduced the winery and the experience was pretty good. Finally, there was a wine tasting event. They provided red wines and white wines. Of course, there was some food to pair with wine. We tasted all the wines they provided. Overall, the quality was pretty good.


But, most of my friends were attracted to white wine. We really like that white wine and after tasting, we each decided to buy a bottle. Well, some even bought more. However, at night, I was sharing that bottle with other friends. The flavor wasn’t exactly the same. Then, I remember the tour guide indicated that everything was well controlled in the winery. For example, temperature and moisture.  

No comments: