3/28/23

iPhone


A couple of days ago, I watched a live show on YouTube. In the show, a YouTuber was calling his friend, however, the sound wasn’t clear. Then, he began to complain about his phone.


After watching the show, that makes me think of an iPhone I used to use.


Several years ago, I arrived in the United States in the winter. It was quite cold, but I was so excited for a new journey. However, something went wrong after a few days.


It was snowing and I decided to use my iPhone to take some photos. Nevertheless, there was something wrong. The screen didn’t look right. It was actually shaking. Well, my iPhone was flickering. I really didn’t know what to do.


Back then, I didn’t have extra money to buy a new phone, so I just kept trying to use my iPhone.


I still used that iPhone for a while. Every time I was trying to take a selfie with my friends, some of them saw my phone flickering. They were quite surprised and asked me what happened. Well, I didn’t know what happened, but I could just use it.


Even though that iPhone didn’t function well, I used that iPhone to take several photos in several countries. Later on, my cousin saw my phone and he indicated he had an old phone that he didn’t need. So, I changed the phone.


Well, this is exactly what is shown on the Apple website. “Use iOS and iPadOS devices where the ambient temperature is between 0º and 35º C (32º to 95º F). Low- or high-temperature conditions might cause your device to change its behavior to regulate its temperature.”


Eventually, I realized what really happened. Now, I know that I have to be careful to use my phone and other electronic devices to avoid such problems. 

No comments: