3/2/23

Baseball


It’s March. Spring is coming and in some countries such as the United States and Japan, it means that baseball season is coming back.


Back in 2020, I met a friend in a sports card shop. He told me that he was going to the United States for spring training. He planned to go to Florida and Arizona. He shared some videos with me and he got some autographs of some baseball stars. Unfortunately, the covid-19 outbreak forced the league to announce that the spring training was canceled. My friend had to change his plan and return early.


Spring training is very interesting in some countries and some friends traveled for spring training in some islands in Japan. Moreover, some friends went to Japan to watch some spring training games before. Normally, they went to watch spring training games year by year and they bought a lot of merchandise. A friend shared some great products he bought and those products look pretty cool. Furthermore, he also bought some souvenirs, including some good snacks.


Japan already eased travel restrictions and I saw many friends begin to travel. Some of my friends are planning to travel in Japan, in particular, they would like to watch some baseball games because they really like baseball and Japan’s baseball league is one of the best sports leagues in the world. It’s certain that watching world-class sports games is very entertaining.


Traveling is surely very interesting. Everyone can arrange his or her trip on certain topics. I have never watched a professional baseball game in Japan, but I certainly would like to do it in the future. Besides, there are still many cool events in Japan and I would like to participate as well.


With less travel restrictions, I’m sure that there will be more tourists in several countries. And, I guess that I might again meet some friends on the same flight. 

No comments: