2/21/23

Lucky



A couple of days, I listened to some music on YouTube and a song was played. The song was called “Lucky”.


Well, the story of the song is about love. However, for me, after listening to the song. I thought about how lucky I am, so I could be able to travel.


Firstly, I have been to more than 30 countries. I have seen so many beautiful scenes and world-renowned buildings, tasted good food on the street or in good restaurants and most importantly, met with great people. I liked to watch some TV series or movies when I was in high school. Even now, I still couldn’t believe that I already visited some cities that are filmed in the TV series or in movies. Moreover, I used to read some books about architecture and saw some photos about some unbelievable buildings of the world. Now, I can tell people that I did visit, see some of these architectures and share some of my experiences.


In addition, I can travel safely. A friend used to injure his hand while skiing in Korea. A friend used to get a serious cold and couldn’t do much while visiting Australia. For me, I did have some stomach ache or a cold with mild symptoms while traveling. However, I didn’t really face any big health problems.


I truly appreciate that being safe and healthy is the most important thing. I’m lucky to be able to visit so many countries and travel safely. Of course, there’s something unhappy during a trip. Nonetheless, those unhappy things didn’t become serious problems. I love to embrace some challenges, so something unexpected wasn’t a bad thing. As such, I enjoy traveling and love to see new things while traveling. Meanwhile, I’m really lucky to meet great people around the world. They enrich my life and help me broaden my horizon. 

No comments: